Kamis, 29 September 2011

2nd Journal of Technology and Language Learning

I always use multimedia technology almost everyday. I use it to do my assignments or just do something with my notebook to spent my free time. See? Technology is very important for me as a student. Can you imagine if there is no computer or laptop or notebook to do our assignment, especially for reflective journal ? So, we have to do it by hand writting. Arrrrgh ! 200 word ? hand writting ? that would be bored, wasting time, and my hand can be broke.
 Actually, I am not really good in using multimedia. I just interest with browsing something. Sometimes I get confused if the application is too advanced. I like the simple one. But, I always try to be good in multimedia.
I will be an “up to date” and modern teacher. So,  I have to get big effort in multimedia. I realized that student is always up to date with technology. For example, a child is better in using PSP or iPod than their parents. I won’t to be a “jadul” teacher.
So, I hope from this course, I could be more expert in any digital media. So, I can be more “up to date” than my students later.

5 komentar:

  1. Actually I same with you, I am not really good in using multimedia too. Fortunately, we have got Teaching Language and Learning course for this semester, so that's why we can learn more deeply about technology include digital media. Keep on fire and do the best Andri. Good reflection :)

    BalasHapus
  2. Hahaha...
    Writing by hands is boring. We cannot revise and delete if there are some error in writing.

    BalasHapus
  3. see ...!!! that's why students now on are lack in writing skill..,, including me for sure hahaha

    BalasHapus
  4. but ema, I like writing by hand more than typing, hehe
    Andri, let's learn together and remove the "titel jadul" from our face, haha

    BalasHapus
  5. good teacher is a teacher who can survive with or without technology :)

    BalasHapus